Home Loan Application Form
How long will this take?
We want simplicity for you to get a loan & that goes for the application form as well. The lenders do need enough information to make sure they can lend you what you need. This form will take a little bit of time to complete (10 - 15 mins) & you will be asked for documentation that we need to supply the lender. The more you can supply, the quicker the My Mortgage team can get an application done for you.
What information will I need?
- Basic personal information for all borrowers
- Basic financial information for all borrowers
- Supporting documentation (listed below)
These documents must include:
If any of the below are applicable to you, please include:
- Confirmation of Kiwisaver balance – A screenshot or statement is fine (For first home buyers)
- Confirmation of Home Start Grant – you can complete online using this link which has all the info
- 2 year’s IRD Tax Summaries – These can be downloaded from the IRD website (If you work regular overtime the bank will require these to use your real earnings)
- Gift Letter – Contact us for template if you are being gifted funds
- Financial Accounts for your Business – we are happy to contact your accountant to get these
- Statement for existing home loan accounts showing current balances
- Insurance Policy Schedule - how much you pay for insurances
- Anything else you think may be applicable