My Mortgage provide a free service giving advice on & arranging Home Loans
Arranging a Home Loan to purchase a new property
As Mortgage Brokers we take care of the whole home loan process as below...
- Giving advice on the best options
- Getting a pre approval in place for you if required
- Arranging loan offers from the best home loan providers (mostly major banks)
- Negotiating the best interest rates
- Negotiating the best "cash back" offers
- Recommending the best loan structure for you
- Liaising with your Real Estate Agent/Lawyer/Valuer etc to ensure a smooth process
- Regular reviews to ensure you have the best Home Loan and Structure possible
Refinancing or Changing Banks
If your current bank isn't offering you a competitive deal or just isn't showing you the love anymore then we can help. There is no reason for you to pay more than you have to or put up with poor service.
We can assess a number of options find you to find the best deal and best bank for you.
Reviewing & Re-fixing your loan
If your fixed loan is about to expire or you would just like some advice on how your loan is structured and how it fits your long term goals then we can help.
From some simple advice to a full review and arranging the re-fix of your home loan, we can do it all free of charge.
Budget advice and planning
If you want to make a plan to save toward a new home or simply review your current budget to pay your home loan off fast then we can help.
We have a number of tools which we can use to help make a clear budget and set some goals for you to work towards.