New announcement. Learn more
We like to keep things simple, so we’ve created an easy to follow guide which will take youthrough the purchasing process from start to finish.
1. You get in touch with us via phone, email or through our website – we’re excited to help get you the best home loan.
2. We have a chat about your situation and put together a plan for you.
3. You’ll fill out our application forms and send us through some information so we can submit applications to a number of lenders on your behalf.
4. We’ll catch up with you to talk about your pre-approval. Now is the stage to organise a solicitor, and to apply for your Kiwisaver withdrawal and First Home Grant if you haven’t already.
5. Find your dream home and make an offer! The Real Estate Agent can help you with that process and we can answer any other questions you might have.
6. Once the offer is accepted, we’ll help you meet the conditions on your loan offer and negotiate the best deal for you.
7. Once finance is confirmed along with your builder, LIM, and meth reports, your solicitor will declare the agreement unconditional.
8. We’ll recommend and confirm the best loan structure for your situation to meet your property ownership goals.
9. The loan documents will be sent to your lawyer for you to sign.
10. You’ll be a home owner on settlement day!
Every situation is different, so speak to us about the bestoption for you and we can have your new home lendingsorted in no time.
HomeWho are weNews/BlogFAQ'sWhat we doClient StoriesCalculatorsContactApply Online
First Home BuyersBuilding MortgagesRenovation Top UpsInvestment Property LoansSell & Buy with EasePay Mortgage off QuickerFirst Home LoanFirst Home GrantContents InsurancePersonal Insurance
P: 0800 MY MORTGAGE
Disclosure StatementLodge a complaint
Copyright © 2023 - dashboard - My Mortgage Disclosure Statements - Privacy Statement