New announcement. Learn more
Banks will lend up to 95% to the right borrower
1. Firstly, you need to acquire finance pre approval.
2. Then you can speak to a builder or developer.
3. Find a suitable property to complete a new build on.
4. The builder/developer will then finalise plans and provide you with a price.
5. You will then sign a Sale & Purchase Agreement to purchase the property once the building has been completed and pay a deposit.
6. Once the house is completed you will take ownership and draw down your home loan.
Kiwisaver can be used for deposit in some circumstances
We can pre approve and recommend developers in your area
Every situation is different, so speak to us about the bestoption for you and we can have your new home lendingsorted in no time.
HomeWho are weNews/BlogFAQ'sWhat we doClient StoriesCalculatorsContactApply Online
First Home BuyersBuilding MortgagesRenovation Top UpsInvestment Property LoansSell & Buy with EasePay Mortgage off QuickerFirst Home LoanFirst Home GrantContents InsurancePersonal Insurance
P: 0800 MY MORTGAGE
Disclosure StatementLodge a complaint
Copyright © 2023 - dashboard - My Mortgage Disclosure Statements - Privacy Statement